Spring Hill School District offers online registration to families with new and/or returning students. This year, the online registration window is from July 11, 2022 to July 29, 2022. The online registration system, powered by Skyward, allows you to do the following:
- Complete registration paperwork
- Complete transportation application
- Complete free and reduced lunch application
- Complete volunteer registration
- Make payments toward textbook fees and meal accounts
Detailed directions are provided below for (1) students new to the district, (2) online registration, and (3) walk-in registration.
For families of returning students, if you do not have a Skyward username and password, please visit your student’s school and complete the Skyward Application Form. Skyward access gives you the ability to register online and access grades, assignments, attendance information, and messages from teachers and district staff.
Students New to the District
- Complete new student online enrollment here.
- Once you have completed new student online enrollment, you must visit your student’s school in person to complete the USD 230 New Student Enrollment Verification Form and provide parent/guardian identification, proof of residency, student birth certificate, immunization records, current physical, and school records (transfer students only).
- When your information is verified, your Skyward account will be activated, and you will continue to the directions for online registration.
Families of incoming kindergarten students may have completed new student enrollment during kindergarten roundup. If not, please complete the steps above; if so, please continue to the directions for online registration.
- Log on to Skyward here.
- Select the Online Registration option located in the left-hand menu.
- Complete all forms and/or checklists and update any necessary information.
For families who do not have Internet access or need to register in person, staff will be available at individual school buildings on Wednesday, July 27, 2022, from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Please note the following:
- Interpreter services are available by appointment. Please email email@example.com to request interpreter services.
- Spring Hill High School students need to enroll at the high school.
- Families with students in multiple buildings can complete enrollment in one location.
- For returning families without Internet access, you will be given your Skyward username and password and then you may utilize the computers on site to complete the online enrollment process.
If you have questions about the enrollment process or would like to sign up for Skyward, please visit the school or contact your school directly:
- Spring Hill Early Learning Academy, (913) 592-7222, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dayton Creek Elementary School, (913) 592-7266, email@example.com
- Prairie Creek Elementary School, (913) 592-7255, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spring Hill Elementary School, (913) 592-7277, email@example.com
- Timber Sage Elementary School, (913) 592-7244, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wolf Creek Elementary School, (913) 592-7233, email@example.com
- Spring Hill Middle School, (913) 592-7288, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Woodland Spring Middle School, (913) 592-8188, email@example.com
- Spring Hill High School, (913) 592-7299, firstname.lastname@example.org