Website Accessibility Statement
Spring Hill Schools is committed to providing website accessibility and usability to all users, regardless of ability or technology. We will continue to make improvements to ensure that our websites meet the required laws and standards.
If any party experiences accessibility or usability issues, or has questions or feedback, regarding content or technology on our websites, please contact our Communication Department with the page location and description of the concern by:
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone call at (913) 592-7200
Browser Accessibility Information
These popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools:
- Chrome Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Microsoft Edge Accessibility Information
- Safari Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader may be required to view and/or print PDF documents that appear on our websites.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
Supported Assistive Technology
- Latest Version of JAWS for Windows
- Latest Version of NVDA for Windows
- Latest Version of VoiceOver for Mac OS X
- Keyboard-Only Navigation
Some pages on our websites contain links to third-party websites, which are not under our management and may not comply with accessibility standards. USD 230 is not responsible for the content or accessibility of third-party websites. If any party has concerns regarding third-party websites linked from our content or technology, please email our Communication Department via email at email@example.com.
Our Communication Department reviews and modifies any pages found to have accessibility or usability concerns. This website accessibility statement was updated on March 28, 2022.