Although we hope that you will volunteer for things throughout the year, we know that everyone is busy. There are many things that require just a one-time donation or the ability to put together items at home in your spare time. Regardless of the time - all is very much appreciated!
To volunteer, please complete the WCES PTO Volunteer Form!
Are you interested in any of the following committees? The time per week is listed below.
- Book Fair - Set up and tear down of the book fair or help with sales at the fair
- Volunteer hours range from 1-3 hours per book fair weeks (2 per year) during and after school hours
- Fundraiser - Help with delivery day sorting and distribution of ordered products to families also could mean helping in the mornings collecting incentive tickets
- Volunteer hours range from 1-5 hours during fundraiser week before and after school available
- Label Collections - Sorting, counting, sending HyVee and box top labels
- Volunteer hours range from 1-3 hours per month. Pick up labels from school and process either at school or at home
- Room Parent Lead - Organize and communicate with class parents in planning the Fall and Valentine’s Parties
- Volunteer hours range from 3-5 hours sending emails to parents and set up for parties (2 times per year)
- Room Parent—help the room parent lead in gathering supplies and set up for the Fall and Valentine’s parties in classroom
- Volunteer hours range from 2-3 hours to help with set up for parties (2 times per year)
- PTO Chefs - Contribute food for meals for conferences, teacher appreciation week, etc.
- Volunteer hours range from 1-2 hours with buying and bringing the food to the school and helping with set up or serving
- Teacher Appreciation Day - Assist in the set up, clean up, or events for the day
- Volunteer hours range from 1-2 hours for one day per year
- Staff Appreciation Week - Help organize and implement a variety of activities for the week
- Volunteer hours range from 1-5 hours depending on the activities 1 week per year