Federal guidelines mandate that Title I schools provide parents with the right to know facts regarding Title I designation. As a parent or guardian, you have the right to know:
- The qualifications of your child's classroom teacher
- The teacher's certification status in Kansas
- Whether the certification is emergency or provisionary
- The teacher's college major and if he/she has an advanced degree
- Whether aides or paraprofessionals are providing services to your child, and if so, his/her qualifications
- How your child performed on the Kansas reading, math and writing assessments
For more information about Spring Hill Elementary's staff credentials, please visit our KSDE Building Report Card.
For additional information and contact information, please visit the district's Title I page under Special Services.