The Kansas High School Athletic Association (KSHSAA) requires all student-athletes to complete a physical packet and return it to the WSMS office. A complete physical packet will include the following forms:
- Completed PPE Form (Must be revision 04/2023)
- Completed Dr.’s Page (Completed/dated after 05/01/2023)
- Signed Parent/Guardian Page
- Signed 2023-24 Concussion Page
- Completed Emergency Contact Page (Must have completed insurance information)
- Signed ImPACT Form
Please note that physicals obtained for the previous school year are not valid for the 2023-24 school year. To be valid for the upcoming school year, physicals must be dated after May 1, 2023. Woodland Spring Middle requires a copy of ALL forms, SIGNED, and on file in the office prior to the start of practice.
A student missing paperwork or signatures cannot practice until everything is complete.