Spring Hill Middle: Teachers, Students, and Parents Working Together
Skyward Family Access: This is the district’s gradebook program plus more, like fees, food service and parent message center. Students and parents can monitor student academic progress online by logging in to the Skyward website. It includes homework assignments, attendance, and grades, as well as the ability to communicate with teachers at this site. You must register at the school office to receive your login information.
Student Online Textbooks
If you forget to bring home your textbook in the evening, don’t worry! Students may access many of their school textbooks online:
Math 6/7/8 & Algebra:
- Access http://www.bigideasmath.com/
- Under "EASY ACCESS HOME EDITION"
- Click on "Student", "Common Core", "GO"
- Click on your math book.
Elements of Literature, Health, & Science 7/8:
- Access https://www.pearsonrealize.com/#/
- Register as a new user by following all commands.
- Book Login: https://lab-aids.com/
- Username and Password: All students are given the same username and password.
- Access https://www.pearsonrealize.com/index.html#/
Login: Email Address
Social Studies & Family Consumer Science:
- Access https://hmhco.com/one/login/
Kansas State Academic Standards & Assessments: "Parent Involvement + Student Success”