Learn. Create. Adapt. Succeed.
Mark your calendar for Dayton Creek's Camp Learn-a-Lot Family Night on Monday, January 23rd from 6:00-7:00 PM.
Grab a scavenger hunt form and have your child guide you to different locations of fun!
The different stops include:
- Math Games: students will teach their families how to play different games they've played in class (which can then be played at home to support learning)
- Reading Activities: students will teach their families about different activities they've learned in class (which can then be used at home to support learning)
- Leader in Me Games: this is an opportunity for parents to learn more about the Leader in Me program that students are learning about at school
- Read Aloud in the Library: Mrs. Dalton will have a few different opportunities, so stop by and enjoy!
- Campfire Sing-Along in the Gym: Miss Luce will provide a song for families to enjoy as they turn in their scavenger hunt forms for a small prize
Information will be provided in Mrs. Sly's Cavaliers in Action newsletter, so check those emails!