Where am I?
The mission of the Wolf Creek Elementary Art Department is to prepare students for the challenges of the 21st Century through visual art education.
At each grade level, students will:
- Practice problem solving and critical thinking
- Learn about history and culture through art
- Learn to more effectively use their senses to explore the world
- Use both verbal and nonverbal methods to express abstract ideas and emotions
- Learn to trust their creative intelligence
- Learn concepts and techniques that will give them control of the visual images they produce
- Learn to identify aesthetic qualities in a variety of artwork
- Learn the language of visual art so that they have a precise vocabulary in which to express their ideas