Where am I?
The Spring Hill School District offers online enrollment to families with returning students. This system allows parents and guardians to log into Skyward from the convenience of home or the office, enroll your student(s) and make payments toward textbook fees and meal accounts. Please consider utilizing this system, due to the ease of enrollment and the cost savings that it provides the district.
This year, online enrollment will be open from July 17th to August 4th. During that time period, log on to Skyward and select the Online Enrollment option, which will be located in the left-hand menu. Once you get started, please follow the form and update any information necessary. Be sure that you complete all of the checklists.
In addition, you will have the ability to pay textbook fees and add funds to your student’s meal account through the online payment function. From July 18th through August 16th, the $1 credit card convenience fee that is normally charged for each transaction has been waived. Please note that you may now pay for fees and meals in a single transaction utilizing the online payment.
For families who do not have Internet access, have a new student, or need to register in person, a walk-in enrollment session is being offered. The event will be held in a central location for all grades. The site will be Spring Hill High School Media Center, which is located at 19701 S. Ridgeview Rd. For grades Preschool-12, the walk-in event will be Thursday, August 3rd, from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Please note the following:
- Representatives from all district schools will be on site to assist families.
- New families will be given printed forms to complete.
- If new families are unable to attend the walk-in event, they are welcome to visit individual buildings after that date and should call in advance.
- For returning families without Internet access, you will be given your Skyward username and password and then you may utilize the computers on site to complete the online enrollment process.
- Please note that high school students who are new to the district will register during the walk-in events and then will be scheduled for a session at a later time with a guidance counselor to complete enrollment into courses.
If you do not have a Skyward user name and password, you are encouraged to apply for this information. You can find the application online at www.usd230.org in the Skyward section under the Students & Parents menu. Please note that this form must be returned in-person to the school office. Skyward access gives you the ability to enroll online and much more, including access to grades, assignments, attendance information and messages from teachers and district staff.
Free and Reduced Meal Applications:
In addition, students meeting certain income standards set by the federal government are eligible for free or reduced priced meals. A Nutrition Benefit application for reduced price or free meals is mandatory. All families will receive in the mail a form that you have the opportunity to complete. Printed copies of this form also can be found in the Board of Education office and in the school offices in late July. More information is available as part of the Nutrition Services web pages.
If you have questions about the enrollment process or would like to sign up for Skyward, please contact or visit your school. Please note that summer hours for all buildings are Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., from June 5th through July 21st. Contact information is as follows:
- Spring Hill High School, 913-592-7299, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spring Hill Middle School, 913-592-7288, email@example.com
- Spring Hill Elementary School, 913-592-7277, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prairie Creek Elementary School, 913-592-7255, email@example.com
- Wolf Creek Elementary School, 913-592-7233, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spring Hill Board of Education, 913-592-7200, email@example.com
First Day of School:
The first day of school for students in grades preschool through grade 9 will be on Thursday, Aug. 17th. All students, including grades 10-12, will be in class on Friday, Aug. 18th.