Where am I?
Business & Finance
The Business Department is responsible for monitoring, recording and reporting the district's financial activity. Under the leadership of the district’s Director of Business, Doug Schwinn, the office is committed to professional, economical and conservative financial management. In addition, the department supports buildings and staff through various administrative functions.
The business office staff is located in the Board of Education office.
Doug Schwinn, Director of Business and Finance
Sara Goering, Payroll Coordinator
Laura Warthen, Accounts Payable Clerk
Purchasing, Employee Travel and Reimbursements
What We Do
The department is responsible for and handles the following functions:
- Certified, classified and administrative payroll
- Employee Leave
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE AND PURCHASING
- Purchase orders
- All aspects of accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Cash receipts and deposits
- Management of the district's investment portfolio
- Employee travel and reimbursement
BUDGET AND FINANCE
- Preparation of the annual school district budget
SPRING HILL EDUCATION FOUNDATION
- Administrative support
- Disbursements of school scholarships