Where am I?
State of the District Breakfast
The Spring Hill School District’s 6th Annual State of the District Breakfast was held on Thursday, November 17th at Spring Hill High School, 19701 S. Ridgeview Road, Spring Hill, KS 66083.
The breakfast featured updates about the academic progress of district students, activities, district growth forecasts, and key initiatives.
All proceeds benefit the Spring Hill Education Foundation. Sponsorships were available at the following levels:
- $1000 – Gold Level Sponsor, Recognition in all materials and a reserved table for eight
- $500 – Purple Level Sponsor, Recognition in all materials plus six reserved seats
- $250 - Bronco Sponsor, Recognition in all materials and three reserved seats
- $100 – Friends of the Foundation, Donor listed on promotional materials and one reserved seat
- $25 - Individual ticket
Please note that all contributions are tax deductible within federal limits. The foundation is a 501(c)(3) corporation through the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation. Your contribution may be made payable to the Spring Hill Education Foundation, and checks can be sent to SHEF, Spring Hill School District, 101 E. South Street, Spring Hill, KS 66083.
To register online, visit RevTrak and click on Foundation Donation to make your contribution or to purchase your ticket.
Thank you for your ongoing support of the Spring Hill School District & Education Foundation!
- City of Olathe
- Day3 Development
- Gilmore & Bell
- Johnson County Community College
- JE Dunn Construction
- LifeTouch School Portraits
- Nabholz Construction
- Piper Jaffray & Co.
- DLR Group
- Kansas State University Olathe
- RSP & Associates
- Rodrock & Associates
- BlueCross BlueShield
- City of Spring Hill
- Holmes Murphy
- Olathe Chamber of Commerce
- Olathe Health System
- Parkview Homes
- Spring Hill Chamber of Commerce
- Spring Hill Recreation Commission
Friends of the Foundation:
- Applebus Company
- Elliott Insurance
- Inter-State Studio
- KC Homes
- Olsson Associates
- Spring Hill Oil
- State Bank of Spring Hill
- Strawbridge Studios