Where am I?
State of the District Breakfast
The Spring Hill School District’s 4th annual State of the District Breakfast will be held on Thursday, November 20th. The event will begin at 7:30 a.m., and be held at Spring Hill High School, 19701 S. Ridgeview Road, Spring Hill, KS 66083.
The breakfast will feature updates about the academic progress of district students, activities, district growth forecasts, and key initiatives, like the 1-to-1 device program for secondary students. After the formal presentation, members of the audience will have an opportunity to ask questions of school district officials.
Members of the community and business partners are welcome to attend, and RSVPs are requested by Nov. 14th. To reserve your seat, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 913.592.7258. All proceeds benefit the Spring Hill Education Foundation, and organizations are encouraged to consider a sponsorship. The following levels are available:
- $500 – Gold Level Sponsor, Recognition in all materials and a reserved table for six seats
- $250 – Purple Level Sponsor, Recognition in all materials plus reserved three seats
- $100 – Friends of the Foundation, All donors will be listed on promotional materials and receive a reserved seat
Individual tickets also are available for $25 per person. Please take a moment to reserve your seat now!
Please note that all contributions are tax deductible within federal limits. The foundation is a 501C3 corporation. Your contribution may be made payable to the Spring Hill Education Foundation, and checks can be sent to SHEF, Attn. Christine Splichal, 101 E. South Street, Spring Hill, KS 66083. To make a donation online, visit RevTrak and click on Foundation Donation to make your contribution or to purchase your ticket.
Thank you for your ongoing support of the Spring Hill School District & Education Foundation!
- City of Olathe
- City of Spring Hill
- Chapel Hill Homes & Parkview Homes
- Crossland Construction
- Gilmore Bell
- Kansas State University Olathe
- Lifetouch Studios
- McAnany, Van Cleave & Phillips, P.A.
- Piper Jaffray
- Rodrock Development & Prudential Kansas City Realty
- RSP & Associates
- Wolf Creek Development, LLC
- DLR Group
- J.E. Dunn Construction Company
- Olathe Chamber of Commerce
Friends of the Foundation:
- Payne & Brockway
- Kansas Senator Pat Apple
- State Bank of Spring Hill