Where am I?
USD 230 Budget
As a provider of public education, the Spring Hill School District encourages stakeholders to become familiar with its budgetary process. Financial planning begins in late spring for the upcoming school year, and is completed at a public hearing in early August.
You are welcome to use the links below to view the entire 2015-2016 budget. Prior year budgets can be found in the Budget Archive section. Please note that several of the files are large and may take a few moments to load.
2016-2017 USD 230 Budget
- Budget Presentation (pdf, 376.98KB)
- Welcome Letter and Table of Contents (pdf, 272.21KB)
- Budget Profile (pdf, 754.7KB)
- Budget at a Glance (pdf, 1.2MB)
- Forms Used to Create the Budget (pdf, 1.56MB)
- Codes for each of the Funds - Part I (pdf, 918.93KB)
- Codes for each of the Funds - Part II (pdf, 1.16MB)
- Resolutions - Past and Current (pdf, 3.64MB)