How do I apply?
To apply, please visit You will select View Our Open Positions. You will then select Classified: Instructional Support. After you have found the desired position, you will click on "Apply" to start the application process.
Do I have to have a license to be a para?
No, paraprofessionals are not required to have or obtain a teaching license.
What are the educational requirements to be a para?
High School diploma or equivalent
What hours will I work?
Hours vary based on position. To be considered a full-time employee eligible for benefits, you must work at least 30 hours per week (6 hours/day).
How often do I get paid?
District employees are paid once a month on the 10th, unless the 10th falls on a weekend then the employee is paid the Friday before.
Am I paid over the holiday breaks?
No, classified staff who are not scheduled to work during holiday breaks do not receive pay for their time off. Classified staff are still paid for district holidays as defined in the classified handbook.

Will I receive training?
Yes, you will receive mandated trainings (Blood Borne Pathogens, sexual harassment, and the district handbook and policies) on your first day. You will receive in-service based trainings throughout the school year. These opportunities will be discussed upon hire.
Do I receive benefits?
Classified employees must work a minimum of 30 hours per week (6 hrs/day) to be considered for health and dental insurance.


Blood Born Pathogens Slideshow

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2017 West Corporation. All rights reserved.