Where am I?
Qualifying Spring Hill School District employees and their families are eligible to participate in the district's dental insurance plan. This plan is provided by Delta Dental of Kansas.
2017 Dental and Healthcare Rates:
2017 Plan Summary:
- 2017 Delta Dental Dentists (pdf, 23.54KB)
- Enrollment Form (pdf, 121.17KB)
- Delta Dental of Kansas web site
Your dental benefit booklet may be found online. To view your benefit booklet:
* Visit www.deltadentalks.com
* Click the 'Subscribers' tab.
* Click 'Subscriber Connection' and login. If you don't have a login, you will need to create one. When asked for your subscriber ID you will use your social security number without any hyphens.
* Once inside the Subscriber Connection, click 'Services from your Local Delta Dental'.
* Click 'Subscriber Services,' then 'Benefit Booklet'.
You may print or save the Benefit Booklet from the website. To request a printed copy of your benefit booklet, contact the customer service representatives at 800-234-3375.